ILLUSTRATED MAP OF CENTRAL LONDON
This is the second edition of the illustrated map of Central London by House of Cally. It is incredibly colourful and detailed, featuring even more places of cultural interest. This fine art giclée print is printed on fantastic quality matt poster paper. The comprehensive nature of the piece means you will spot something new each time you look at it. The map is bright and fun and would be a fantastic addition to any home or workplace. Great for anyone that lives in or loves London.
WHAT IS ON THE MAP
It features a whole host of places of historical interest such as Westminster Abbey, the Tower of London, Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral, Buckingham Palace and Trafalgar Square. In addition to this, Cally has included more recent additions to the capital’s skyline such as the London Eye, BT Tower and the colossal skyscrapers in the City. As a dedicated follower of fashion, Cally has also included the iconic fashion areas of Oxford Street and Carnaby Street. The list is seemingly unending and there is something for everyone in this incredibly detailed map.
- The print measures 42cm (width) x 26cm (height).
- The map is hand-drawn using fine liner pens and promarkers.
- Printed on fantastic quality on Matt Poster Paper 230gsm.
- The strong, vivid colours guarantee a pleasing and high quality appearance that is reliable and long lasting.
This illustrated map of Central London by House of Cally costs £45, plus shipping.
- We will post to anywhere. Please message us for price details.
- We send prints in secure postal tubes.
- We send international orders via the Royal Mail international service.