ILLUSTRATED MAP OF NORTH LONDON
This is illustrated map of North London by House of Cally. It features even more places of cultural interest (from the well-known to the obscure). The comprehensive nature of the piece means you will spot something new each time you look at it. The map is highly detailed and fun and would be a fantastic addition to any home or workplace. Great for anyone that lives in or loves North London!
WHAT IS ON THE MAP
The map features a wealth of places of architectural and cultural interest. From Wood Green to Euston and from Golders Green to Stoke Newington, this map is bursting with detail. It includes well known landmarks such as ‘Ally Pally’, Kenwood House, the British Library and London Zoo. Sporting venues such as Lord’s Cricket Ground, White Hart Lane and the Emirates Stadium also feature. There are references to popular culture in the form of the Camden Roundhouse, Amy Winehouse and Withnail and I. There is even something to please Harry Potter fans.
- The print measures 42cm (width) x 26cm (height).
- The map is hand-drawn using fine liner pens and promarkers.
- Printed on fantastic quality on Matt Poster Paper 230gsm.
- The strong, vivid colours guarantee a pleasing and high quality appearance that is reliable and long lasting.
This illustrated map of North London costs £45 (not including postage and packaging).
- We will post to anywhere. Please message us for price details.
- We send prints in secure postal tubes.
- We send international orders via the Royal Mail international service.