ILLUSTRATED MAP OF NORTH LONDON
This is illustrated map of North London by House of Cally. It features even more places of cultural interest (from the well-known to the obscure). The comprehensive nature of the piece means you will spot something new each time you look at it. The map is highly detailed and fun and would be a fantastic addition to any home or workplace. Great for anyone that lives in or loves North London!
WHAT IS ON THE MAP
The map features a wealth of places of architectural and cultural interest. From West Hampstead to Canonbury and from Kentish Town to Marylebone, this map is bursting with detail. It includes some of London’s well known green spaces such as Belsize Park, Primrose Hill, Regent’s Park and London Zoo. Other well known attractions include Lord’s Cricket Ground, the British Library, the British Museum and the Union Chapel. There are references to popular culture in the form of the Abbey Road Studios, the Camden Roundhouse, the Sadler’s Wells Theatre, Amy Winehouse and Withnail and I. There is even something to please Harry Potter fans.
- The print measures 42cm (width) x 26cm (height).
- The map is hand-drawn using fine liner pens and promarkers.
- Printed on fantastic quality on Matt Poster Paper 230gsm.
- The strong, vivid colours guarantee a pleasing and high quality appearance that is reliable and long lasting.
This illustrated map of North London costs £45, plus shipping.
- We will post to anywhere. Please message us for price details.
- We send prints in secure postal tubes.
- We send international orders via the Royal Mail international service.