ILLUSTRATED MAP OF SOUTH-WEST LONDON
This is the illustrated map of South-West London by House of Cally. It features even more places of cultural interest (from the well-known to the obscure). The comprehensive nature of the piece means you will spot something new each time you look at it. The map is highly detailed and fun and would be a fantastic addition to any home or workplace. Great for anyone that lives in or loves South-West London!
WHAT IS ON THE MAP
The illustrated map of South-West London by House of Cally features a wealth of places of architectural and cultural interest. These include well known landmarks such as Battersea Power Station and Wimbledon and Brixton windmills. South-West London is a sporty area. Therefore, it is no surprise that sporting events and venues such as the University Boat Race, Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Association, Craven Cottage and Stamford Bridge figure prominently in this map. In addition to this, Cally has included a number of famous South-West residents. The Wombles of Wimbledon Common, the red deer of Richmond Park and, last but by no means least, Brixton’s favourite son, David Bowie.
- The print measures 42cm (width) x 26cm (height).
- The map is hand-drawn using fine liner pens and promarkers.
- Printed on fantastic quality on Matt Poster Paper 230gsm.
- The strong, vivid colours guarantee a pleasing and high quality appearance that is reliable and long lasting.
This illustrated map of South-West London costs £45 (not including postage and packaging).PURCHASE ON THE HOUSE OF CALLY ETSY SHOP
- We will post to anywhere. Please message us for price details.
- We send prints in secure postal tubes.
- We send international orders via the Royal Mail international service.