ILLUSTRATED MAP OF WEST LONDON
This is the illustrated map of West London by House of Cally. It features even more places of cultural interest (from the well-known to the obscure). The comprehensive nature of the piece means you will spot something new each time you look at it. The map is highly detailed and fun and would be a fantastic addition to any home or workplace. Great for anyone that lives in or loves West London!
WHAT IS ON THE MAP
The illustrated map of West London features a wealth of places of architectural and cultural interest. These include the fantastic museums of South Kensington, royal palaces and sporting venues. The eternally fashionable Notting Hill area figures heavily, with depictions of the world famous Portobello Road Market and the Notting Hill Carnival. There are also literary references, with everyone’s favourite Peruvian marmalade-loving bear, Paddington, making an appearance.
- The map is hand-drawn using fine liner pens and promarkers.
- Printed on fantastic quality on Matt Poster Paper 230gsm.
- The strong, vivid colours guarantee a pleasing and high quality appearance that is reliable and long lasting.
This illustrated map of West London costs £45 (not including postage and packaging).PURCHASE ON THE HOUSE OF CALLY ETSY SHOP
- We will post to anywhere. Please message us for price details.
- We send prints in secure postal tubes.
- We send international orders via the Royal Mail international service.