LONDON TEACUP AND SAUCER SETS BY HOUSE OF CALLY
We present the new and exclusive London teacup and saucer sets by House of Cally. There are 6 sets in total, representing the central, west, east, north, south-west an south-east areas of London. Each set contains a teacup and saucer. The cups feature recognisable buildings and structures found in the different areas of the capital. Whereas, the saucers depict a meticulously hand-drawn illustrated maps of London. Packed with detail, ranging from London’s world renowned cultural and historical patrimony to the more obscure cultural references. The high level of detail means that you will spot something different with each brew! The sets are made from fine bone china and are proudly produced in the heart of the Potteries in Stoke-on-Trent.
WHAT YOU WILL SEE IN EACH SET
Below you will find a brief and non-comprehensive description of the London teacup and saucer sets by House of Cally.
- The Central London set features popular tourist attractions such as Big Ben, the Tower of London, St Paul’s Cathedral and the Shard.
- The West London set depicts places such as Kensington Palace, the Royal Albert Hall and the Natural History Museum.
- The East London set features attractions such as Canary Wharf, The Gherkin and, of course, the iconic Tower Bridge.
- The North London set includes places such as Alexandra Palace, the British Library, London Zoo and the Roundhouse.
- The South-West London set shows sites such as Battersea Power Station, the V&A Museum and Albert Bridge.
- The South-East London set features attractions such as the O2 Arena, the Cutty Sark and the Dulwich Picture Gallery.