CENTRAL LONDON TEACUP AND SAUCER SET
Enjoy the sights of the West End and Central London with every cup of tea with this fine bone china Central London teacup and saucer set by House of Cally.
The design of the cup features some of the most recognisable buildings and structures in the heart of London. These include Big Ben, the BT Tower, the London Eye, the Tower of London, St Paul’s Cathedral, the Shard and the OXO tower.
The saucer shows a meticulously hand-drawn illustrated map of the Central London area. It features a wealth of places of historical interest such as Westminster Abbey, the Tower of London, Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral, Buckingham Palace and Trafalgar Square. In addition to this, Cally has included more recent additions to the capital’s skyline such as the London Eye, BT Tower and the colossal skyscrapers in the City. As a dedicated follower of fashion, Cally has also included the iconic fashion areas of Oxford Street and Carnaby Street. The list is never-ending and there is something for everyone in this remarkably detailed map.
The highly detailed nature of the piece means you will discover something new with every brew. The House of Cally Central London teacup and saucer set is perfect for all lovers of London.
- Made from fine bone china.
- Proudly produced in the heart of the Potteries, Stoke-on-Trent.
- Cup measurements: 5.8cm height, 8.2cm width (10.9cm including the handle).
- Saucer measurements: 15cm x 15cm.
- Hand wash only.
The Central London Teacup and Saucer Set costs £25, plus shipping.
- We will post to anywhere. Please message us for price details.
- We send international orders via the Royal Mail International Service.