SOUTH-EAST LONDON TEACUP AND SAUCER SET
Enjoy the sights of South-East London with every cup of tea with this fine bone china South-East London teacup and saucer set by House of Cally.
The design of the cup features some of the most recognisable buildings and structures in the South-East of the city. These include the O2 arena, the Cutty Sark, the Arqiva Crystal Palace transmitting station, the Horniman Museum and the Dulwich Picture Gallery.
The saucer shows a meticulously hand-drawn illustrated map of the South-East London area. It features a wealth of places of architectural and cultural interest. From the Isle of Dogs to Penge and from Camberwell to Blackheath, this map is bristling with detail. It includes well known landmarks such as the Cutty Sark and the Royal Observatory in Greenwich, the Horniman Museum and Gardens and Crystal Palace. As well as this, famous South-East London residents from past and present also figure. Without giving too much away, if you look closely you will also find Cally’s own small homage to Only Fools and Horses.
Given the highly detailed nature of the piece, you will discover something new with each brew. The House of Cally South-East London teacup and saucer set is perfect for all lovers of South-East London.
- Made from fine bone china.
- Proudly produced in the heart of the Potteries, Stoke-on-Trent.
- Cup measurements: 5.8cm height, 8.2cm width (10.9cm including the handle).
- Saucer measurements: 15cm x 15cm.
- Hand wash only.
The South-East London Teacup and Saucer Set costs £25, plus shipping.
- We will post to anywhere. Please message us for price details.
- We send international orders via the Royal Mail International Service.