WEST LONDON TEACUP AND SAUCER SET
Enjoy the sights of West London with every cup of tea with this fine bone china West London teacup and saucer set by House of Cally.
The design of the cup features some of the most recognisable buildings and structures in the West of the city. These include Kensington Palace, the Royal Albert Hall, the Natural History museum, Trellick Tower and the Shepherd’s Bush Empire.
The saucer shows a meticulously hand-drawn illustrated map of the West London area. It features a wealth of places of architectural and cultural interest. These includethe breathtaking museums of South Kensington, royal palaces and sporting venues. The eternally fashionable Notting Hill area figures heavily, with depictions of the world famous Portobello Road Market and Notting Hill Carnival. There are also literary references, with a depiction of everyone’s favourite Peruvian marmalade-loving bear, Paddington.
Given the highly detailed nature of the piece, you will discover something new with each brew. The House of Cally West London teacup and saucer set is perfect for all lovers of West London.
- Made from fine bone China.
- Proudly produced in the heart of the Potteries, Stoke-on-Trent.
- Cup measurements: 5.8cm height, 8.2cm width (10.9cm including the handle).
- Saucer measurements: 15cm x 15cm.
- Hand wash only.
The West London Teacup and Saucer Set costs £25. These prices do not include postage and packaging.
- We will post to anywhere. Please message us for price details.
- We send international orders via the Royal Mail International Service.