FIRST EDITION ILLUSTRATED MAP OF LONDON (A0, A2)
This is the First Edition Illustrated Map of London by House of Cally, which was created in 2014. It features a plethora of places of cultural interest (from the well-known to the obscure). The comprehensive nature of the piece means you will spot something new each time you look at it. The map is bright and fun and would be a fantastic addition to any home or workplace. Great for anyone that lives in or loves London!
- Available in two non-standard sizes. See below for framing specifications.
- The map is hand-drawn using fine liner pens and Promarkers.
- Printed on fantastic quality on Matt Poster Paper 230gsm.
- The soft pastel colour palette guarantees a pleasing and high quality appearance that is reliable and long lasting.
These prints require a non-standard-sized frame:
- Total paper size: 118.5cm (W) x 84cm (H), including white border.
- Illustrated area: 113.5cm (W) x 79cm (H). A0 size.
- Requires a non-standard sized frame with dimensions of at least 118.5cm (W) x 84cm (H).
- Total paper size: 65cm (W) x 47cm (H), including white border.
- Illustrated area: 59cm (W) x 42cm (H). A2 size.
- Requires a non-standard sized frame with dimensions of at least 65cm (W) x 47cm (H).
This First Edition Illustrated Map of London costs:
- A0: £135, not including shipping.
- A2: £70, not including shipping.
With social distancing regulations regarding Covid-19 in force in the United Kingdom, we have had to to change our shipping policies. For more information, click here.
Under current legislation, we are unable to accept orders from or ship to the United States of America and Canada.
Please note that we have watermarked the map that appears on the House of Cally website and online shop for Copyright and Intellectual Property purposes. Printed maps do not come with a watermark.