MAP OF CENTRAL LONDON SIDE PLATE
Enjoy the sights of the West End and Central London with every cup of tea with this fine bone china Map of Central London side plate by House of Cally.
The design of the plate features some of the most recognisable buildings and structures in the heart of London. These include Big Ben, the BT Tower, the London Eye, the Tower of London, St Paul’s Cathedral, the Shard and the OXO tower.
The plate also shows a meticulously hand-drawn illustrated map of the Central London area. It features a wealth of places of historical interest such as Westminster Abbey, the Tower of London, Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral, Buckingham Palace and Trafalgar Square. In addition to this, Cally has included more recent additions to the capital’s skyline such as the London Eye, BT Tower and the colossal skyscrapers in the City. As a dedicated follower of fashion, Cally has also included the iconic fashion areas of Oxford Street and Carnaby Street. The list is never-ending and there is something for everyone in this remarkably detailed map.
The highly detailed nature of the piece means you will discover something new each time you look at the plate. The House of Cally Central London side plate is perfect for all lovers of London.
- Made from fine bone china.
- Proudly produced in the heart of the Potteries, Stoke-on-Trent.
- Plate dimensions: 20.32cm (8 inches).
- Please note this is a side plate, not a dining plate.
- Hand wash only.
The Map of Central London side plate by House of Cally costs £25, plus shipping.
- At present, this plate is only available to purchase online in the United Kingdom. For international orders, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.