ILLUSTRATED MAP OF EAST LONDON
This is a illustrated map of East London by House of Cally. It features even more places of cultural interest (from the well-known to the obscure). The comprehensive nature of the piece means you will spot something new each time you look at it. The map is highly detailed and fun and would be a fantastic addition to any home or workplace. Great for anyone that lives in or loves East London!
WHAT IS ON THE MAP
The illustrated map of East London features a wealth of places of architectural and cultural interest. These go from the imposing skyscrapers of the City of London and Docklands to the green spaces of Victoria Park and the colourful Columbia Road flower market. The Olympic Park and Stadium and ArcelorMittal Orbit also feature. As well as this, Cally has also embraced the old and the new. Pearly Kings and Queens and traditional pie and mash sit alongside the dreaded beardy Shoreditch hipsters.
- Total paper size: 34.7cm (H) x 45cm (W), including a 2.5cm white border on all sides.
- Illustrated area dimensions are: 29.2cm (H) x 40cm (W).
- The map is hand-drawn using fine liner pens and promarkers.
- Printed on fantastic quality on Matt Poster Paper 230gsm.
- The strong, vivid colours guarantee a pleasing and high quality appearance that is reliable and long lasting.
This print requires a non-standard-sized frame, with the following dimensions as minimum: 34.7cm (H) x 45cm (W). Please note that House of Cally does not offer a framing service.
This limited edition screen printed illustrated map of East London costs £45, plus shipping.
- We will post to anywhere. Please message us for price details.
- We send prints in secure postal tubes.
- We send international orders via the Royal Mail international service.