HOUSE OF CALLY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Here you can read about the Terms and Conditions for the use of the House of Cally website and purchases made on the House of Cally online shop.
Following UK Government Social Distancing guidelines regarding Covid-19, House of Cally has changed the terms and conditions of its shipping policy. We are monitoring the situation and will keep you informed of any further changes as they arise. We apologise for any inconvenience this may incur.
Extra large Maps (A0)
- United Kingdom: We send these by courier. These include insurance and take within 2-5 working days to arrive.
- Europe: We send these by international courier. This includes insurance and orders take within 7 working days to arrive.
- Royal Mail World Zone 1: We send these by international courier. Includes insurance and orders take approximately 7-10 working days to arrive.
- Royal Mail World Zone 2: We send these via international courier. Includes insurance and orders take up to 14 working days to arrive.
Large Maps (B2, A1, A2)
- United Kingdom: We use the Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm service on these orders.
- All other areas: We send these orders via the Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed For service wherever possible. Should this service be unavailable in your country, we will use Royal Mail International Tracked or Royal Mail International Signed services.
Small Maps (A3)
- United Kingdom: We send these orders using the Royal Mail Signed For First Class service.
- All other areas: We use the Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed For service wherever possible. If this option is unavailable for your country, we will use Royal Mail International Tracked or Royal Mail International Signed services.
- United Kingdom: We send these orders via the Royal Mail Signed For Second Class service.
- All other areas: For these orders, we we use the Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed For service wherever possible. If unavailable for your country, we will use Royal Mail International Tracked or Royal Mail International Signed services.
Countries that we unable to ship to
USA and Canada
We are no longer able to accept orders from the United States of America and Canada. Under the terms and conditions of local legislation regarding the importation of goods from overseas, we cannot ship to those countries. Should this legislation change, we hope to be able to resume service.
At the date of publishing our Terms and Conditions, the Royal Mail does not provide shipping services to the following countries: Syria, Yemen, Libya, Somalia and Venezuela. As a result, we are unable to accept orders from those countries. As and when these restrictions are lifted, we will look at providing services to these countries once more.
(Information last updated 10 September 2020)
We are happy to exchange or refund any item of your order if you are not entirely satisfied.
Please return any unused items for exchange or refund within 14 days of receipt. If for any reason an item develops a fault later, you can also send it back to us for an exchange or refund.
Unless faulty, we will only accept returned items if they are: a) unused; b) in its original packaging, and c) in a resalable condition.
We do not accept returns on items that have become damaged or faulty as a result of incorrect care. Please read the care instructions carefully before using.
Goods are to be returned to House of Cally at your expense. If the item is faulty, we will refund or credit your return postage cost. Please obtain proof of postage from the post office when returning goods as we cannot be held responsible for returns not reaching us.
DESCRIPTION OF GOODS
We have taken great care to be precise when detailing the contents of this website. We have striven to ensure prices quoted are correct at the time of publishing and that all goods have been accurately and fairly described.
Sometimes errors may occur and goods may be either incorrectly priced or described on the website and in marketing materials associated with the business. If this does occur, we will not be obliged to supply the goods at the incorrect price or in accordance with the incorrect description. We will, at our discretion, either cancel your order or refund you the price you have paid, or contact you to enquire whether you wish to continue with your order at the correct price and/or description.
In order to make a purchase on the House of Cally website, you have the option to use the site as a guest user or to sign up from a free user account. To register an account with House of Cally, visit the My account page. Upon registration, you will receive an email with login instructions, including a unique secure password. You can change this password at any time by accessing their account dashboard. Should you choose to modify your password, we strongly recommend that you choose a strong password and that you do not share it with anybody in order to ensure maximum security. Should you forget your password, you can request a password change following the on-screen prompts.
Please note that House of Cally will never ask users to provide their password in any form of verbal or written correspondence. Should you receive any such requests, please contact us by email on email@example.com immediately so that we can investigate the matter further.
Upon registration, you will also have the option to enter your account details. This includes your shipping and billing addresses, as well as your preferred method of payment. In addition to this, you will also be able to view records of your orders.
PAYMENTS AND PAYMENT SECURITY
We accept Visa debit and credit, American Express, MasterCard, Delta, and Maestro cards.
We must receive payment for the whole price of your purchase and delivery before we are able to dispatch it.
By using a credit/debit card to pay for your purchase, you confirm that the card being used is yours or that you are authorised to use it.
All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. We recommend that you do not communicate your payment or bank account details to anyone including us by email. House of Cally cannot be held responsible for any losses you may incur in transmitting information to us by email. Any such loss shall be entirely your responsibility.
All goods are subject to availability. We endeavour to have sufficient stock to fulfil all orders, but occasionally we may run out of items. If an item you have ordered and paid for goes out of stock, we will attempt to contact you using the details you have provided and ask how you wish to proceed. If you have ordered multiple items and some of which are in stock, we may - at our discretion - process the parts of the order that are in stock.
We aim to provide our customers with beautiful products and fulfil all the requirements of our customers efficiently. However, we realise that occasionally things may go wrong. If you have a complaint, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We aim to reply within 5 working days and we will treat your complaint with the utmost confidentitality.
DATA PROTECTION AND COOKIES