TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Here you can read about the terms and conditions for the use of the House of Cally website and purchases made on the House of Cally online shop.
Following UK Government Social Distancing guidelines regarding the Covid-19 outbreak, House of Cally has changed its shipping policy. We are monitoring the situation and will endeavour to keep you informed of any further changes as they arise. We apologise for any inconvenience this may incur.
Extra large (A0) Maps
- United Kingdom: Sent by courier. Includes insurance and takes within 2-5 working days to arrive.
- Europe: Sent these by international courier. Includes insurance and takes within 7 working days to arrive.
- Royal Mail World Zone 1: Sent by international courier. Includes insurance and takes within 7-10 working days to arrive.
- Royal Mail World Zone 2: Sent by international courier. Includes insurance and takes up to 14 working days to arrive.
Large (B2, A1, A2) Maps
- United Kingdom: Sent using the Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm service.
- All other areas: Sent via the Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed For service wherever possible. Should this service not be available in your country, we will use Royal Mail International Tracked or Royal Mail International Signed services.
Small (A3) Maps
- United Kingdom: Sent via the Royal Mail Signed For First Class service.
- All other areas: Sent via the Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed For service wherever possible. If this option is not available for your country, we will use Royal Mail International Tracked or Royal Mail International Signed services.
- United Kingdom: Sent via the Royal Mail Signed For Second Class service.
- All other areas: Sent via the Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed For service wherever possible. If unavailable for your country, we will use Royal Mail International Tracked or Royal Mail International Signed services.
Badges and Tea Towels
- United Kingdom: We will continue to send these orders via the Royal Mail First Class service.
- Europe: We will continue to send these orders via the Royal Mail Standard International service.
- Royal Mail World Zone 1: We will continue to send these orders via the Royal Mail Standard International service.
- Royal Mail World Zone 2: We will continue to send these orders via the Royal Mail Standard International service.
We have temporarily withdrawn products not mentioned above from sale on our website. Once social distancing restrictions have been removed, we will make them available once again.
Shipping to the United States and Canada
We are no longer able to accept orders from the United States of America and Canada. Local legislation regarding the importation of goods from overseas prevents us from shipping to those countries. Should this legislation change, we hope to be able to resume service.
(Information last updated 10 September 2020)
We are happy to exchange or refund any item of your order if you are not entirely satisfied.
Please return an unused item for exchange or refund within 14 days of receipt. If for any reason an item develops a fault later this can also be sent back to us and exchanged or refunded.
Unless faulty, a returned item will only be accepted if it is unused, it its original packaging and in a resalable condition.
We do not accept returns on items that have become damaged or faulty as a result of incorrect care. Please read the care instructions carefully before using.
Goods are to be returned to House of Cally at your expense, if the item is faulty we will refund or credit your return postage cost. Please obtain proof of postage from the post office when returning goods as we cannot be held responsible for returns not reaching us.
DESCRIPTION OF GOODS
We have taken great care to be precise when detailing the contents of this website. We have striven to ensure prices quoted are correct at the time of publishing and that all goods have been accurately and fairly described.
Occasionally an error may occur and goods maybe either incorrectly priced or described on the website/in marketing materials associated with the business. If this does occur we will not be obliged to supply the goods at the incorrect price or in accordance with the incorrect description. We will at our discretion either cancel your order or refund you the price you have paid or contact you and enquire as to whether you wish to continue with your order at the correct price and/or description.
In order to make a purchase on the House of Cally website, you must be a registered user. You can sign up for an account with House of Cally for free on the My account page. Upon registration, users will receive an email with login instructions, including a unique secure password. Users can change this password at any time by accessing their account dashboard. Should users choose to modify their password, we strongly recommend they choose a strong password and that they do not share it with anybody in order to ensure maximum security. Should users forget their password, they can request a password change following the on-screen prompts.
Please note that House of Cally will never ask users to provide their password in any form of verbal or written correspondence. Should you receive any such requests, we urge to contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org immediately so that we can investigate the matter further.
Upon registration, you will also be able to enter your account details, which includes your shipping and billing addresses, as well as your preferred method of payment. In addition to this, you will also be able to view records of your orders.
PAYMENTS AND PAYMENT SECURITY
We accept Visa debit and credit, American Express, MasterCard, Delta, and Maestro cards.
We must receive payment for the whole price of your purchase and delivery prior to your order being dispatched.
By using a credit/debit card to pay for your purchase, you confirm that the card being used is yours or that you are authorised to use it.
All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. We recommend that you do not communicate your payment or bank account details to anyone including us by email. House of Cally cannot be held responsible for any losses you may incur in transmitting information to us by email. Any such loss shall be entirely your responsibility.
All goods are subject to availability. We endeavour to hold sufficient stock to meet all orders, but occasionally we may run out of something. If an item you have ordered and paid for goes out of stock, we will attempt to contact you using the details you have provided and ask how you wish to proceed. If you have ordered multiple items and some of which are in stock, we may - at our discretion - process the parts of the order that are in stock.
We aim to provide our customers with beautiful products and fill all the requirements of our customers efficiently, we realise however that occasionally things may go wrong. If you have a complaint please email us at email@example.com. Your complaint will be handled confidentially and we aim to get back to you within 5 working days.
DATA PROTECTION AND COOKIES