EAST LONDON TEACUP AND SAUCER SET
Enjoy the sights of the East End with every cup of tea with this fine bone china East London teacup and saucer set by House of Cally.
The design of the cup features some of the most recognisable buildings and structures in the East of London. These include: Canary Wharf, the Heron Tower, 30 St. Mary Axe (the Gherkin), the ArcelorMittal Orbit, Tower Bridge and, our personal favourite, the Hackney Empire.
The saucer shows a meticulously hand-drawn illustrated map of the East London area. It features a wealth of places of architectural and cultural interest. These go from the imposing skyscrapers of the City of London and Docklands to the green spaces of Victoria Park. As well as this, the design also includes famous residents, local traditions and delicacies.
The highly detailed nature of the piece means you will discover something new with each brew. The House of Cally East London teacup and saucer set is perfect for all for lovers of the East End.
- Made from fine bone china.
- Proudly produced in the heart of the Potteries, Stoke-on-Trent.
- Cup measurements: 5.8cm height, 8.2cm width (10.9cm including the handle).
- Saucer measurements: 15cm x 15cm.
- Hand wash only.
The East London Teacup and Saucer Set costs £25, plus shipping.
- We will post to anywhere. Please message us for price details.
- We send international orders via the Royal Mail International Service.