ILLUSTRATED MAP OF LONDON HISTORY AND CULTURE
We present the all new Illustrated Map of London History and Culture by House of Cally. This incredibly detailed map is full of London-related facts, iconic landmarks and some lesser known places that the capital has to offer, as well as some famous faces from past and present. The comprehensive nature of this map means you will spot something new each time you look at it. The map is bright and fun and would be a fantastic addition to any home or workplace. Great for anyone that lives in or loves London!
ABOUT THE MAP
The map took 11 months to create, from inception to completion. Cally spent months of intense research and fact checking, before moving on to the painstaking process of hand-drawing the map using fineliner pens. The final stage of the map making procedure was the addition of colour using Promarker pens. Cally chose a pastel colour palette for this project, drawing inspiration from the work of David Hockney and photos of 1950s Las Vegas.
- Available in two non-standard sizes. See below for framing specifications.
- The map is hand-drawn using fine liner pens and Promarkers.
- Printed on fantastic quality on Matt Poster Paper 230gsm.
- The soft pastel colour palette guarantees a pleasing and high quality appearance that is reliable and long lasting.
These print require a non-standard-sized frame:
- Total paper size: 84cm (H) x 118.5cm (W), including white border.
- Illustrated area: 77cm (H) x 109cm (W). A0 size.
- Requires a non-standard sized frame with dimensions of at least 84cm (H) x 118.5cm (W).
- Total paper size: 64.5cm (H) x 89.3cm (W), including white border.
- Illustrated area: 58cm (H) x 82cm (W). A1 size.
- Requires a non-standard sized frame with dimensions of at least 64.5cm (H) x 89.3cm (W).
This Illustrated Map of West London History and Culture costs:
- A0: £180, not including shipping.
- A1: £135, not including shipping.
- We will post to anywhere.
- To ensure your prints arrive safely, we send prints in secure postal tubes.
- For international orders, we use the Royal Mail International Service.
Please note that we have watermarked the map that appears on the House of Cally website and online shop for Copyright and Intellectual Property purposes. Printed maps do not come with a watermark.