THE ILLUSTRATED MAP OF SOUTH-EAST LONDON
This is the illustrated map of South-East London by House of Cally. It features even more places of cultural interest (from the well-known to the obscure). The comprehensive nature of the piece means you will spot something new each time you look at it. The map is highly detailed and fun and would be a fantastic addition to any home or workplace. Great for anyone that lives in or loves South-East London!
WHAT IS ON THE MAP?
The illustrated map of South-East London by House of Cally features a wealth of places of architectural and cultural interest. From the Isle of Dogs to Penge and from Camberwell to Blackheath, this map is bristling with detail. It includes well known landmarks such as the Cutty Sark and the Royal Observatory in Greenwich, the Horniman Museum and Gardens and Crystal Palace. As well as this, famous South-East London residents from past and present also figure. Without giving too much away, if you look closely you will also find Cally’s own small homage to Only Fools and Horses.
- Total paper size: 33.6cm (H) x 47.2cm (W), including a 2.5cm white border on all sides.
- Illustrated area dimensions are: 28cm (H) x 42cm (W).
- The map is hand-drawn using fine liner pens and promarkers.
- Printed on fantastic quality on Matt Poster Paper 230gsm.
- The strong, vivid colours guarantee a pleasing and high quality appearance that is reliable and long lasting.
This print requires a non-standard-sized frame, with the following dimensions as minimum: 33.6cm (H) x 47.2cm (W). Please note that House of Cally does not offer a framing service.
This illustrated map of South-East London costs £45, plus shipping.
- We will post to anywhere. Please message us for price details.
- We send prints in secure postal tubes.
- We send international orders via the Royal Mail international service.