ILLUSTRATED MAP OF WEST LONDON HISTORY AND CULTURE
This is the Illustrated Map of West London History and Culture by House of Cally. This incredibly detailed piece features a wealth of facts relating to West London and some of its famous and lesser-known landmarks. The map also features some famous West London residents from past and present, including: David Attenborough, Mo Farah, Freddie Mercury, Queen Victoria and everybody’s favourite honey-loving bear, Paddington. The comprehensive nature of this map means you will spot something new each time you look at it. The map is bright and fun and would be a fantastic addition to any home or workplace. Great for anyone that lives in or loves West London!
ABOUT THE MAP
The map took 11 months to create – from inception to completion – as part of the Illustrated Map of London History and Culture. Cally spent months of intense research and fact checking before moving on to the painstaking process of hand-drawing all elements of the map using fineliner pens. The final stage of the map making procedure was the addition of colour using Promarker pens. Cally chose a pastel colour palette for this project, drawing inspiration from the work of David Hockney and photos of 1950s Las Vegas.
- Total paper size: 47cm (H) x 35cm (W), including a 2.5cm white border on all sides.
- Illustrated area dimension are: 42cm (H) x 29.5cm (W). A3 size.
- The map is hand-drawn using fine liner pens and promarkers.
- Printed on fantastic quality on Matt Poster Paper 230gsm.
- The soft pastel colour palette guarantees a pleasing and high quality appearance that is reliable and long lasting.
This print requires a non-standard-sized frame, with the following dimensions as minimum: 47cm (H) x 35cm (W). Please note that House of Cally does not offer a framing service.
This A3 Illustrated Map of West London History and Culture costs £45, not including shipping..
- We will post to anywhere.
- To ensure your prints arrive safely, we send prints in secure postal tubes.
- For international orders, we use the Royal Mail International Service.
Please note that the map on the House of Cally website and online shop is watermarked solely for Copyright and Intellectual Property purposes. Printed maps are not watermarked.